Sandmans French Bulldogs
Breed: French Bulldog | Member Since 12/1/2019
Description of Pet: _____________________
Guaranteed Contract - Terms and Conditions
Death of Pet Due to Genetically Caused Disease or Sickness:
1. In the event of the death of the pet within 1 years from its birth due to sickness or disease, the Seller shall replace the pet with another of equivalent value.
2. In the event of the death of the pet, due to sickness or disease, after the 1 years of birth, the Seller shall issue a credit in the amount of $500 off the cost towards the purchase of a replacement pet of equivalent value from Sandman's French Bulldogs.
3. The Buyer is responsible for the daily health care and maintenance of the pet, including all immunizations and examinations recommended after purchase, as well as providing necessary medication and follow-up treatments from veterinarian visits. Buyer must provide Sandman's French Bulldogs with copy of all immunization and examinations to keep this guarantee.
4. The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price, and does not include any additional prices declared by the Buyer, such as value as a show dog, etc. Seller sells pets for companion purposes only.
5. In the event this guarantee is exercised, the registration papers must be returned to the Seller.
6. If, at any time during the life of a Sandman's French Bulldogs, it is found not to be compatible with the situation of the original purchaser, by displaying characteristics that are not acceptable for the breed, return the dog and the dog will be replaced at no charge. The dog must be in good physical condition, and Training is to be done on EVERY Sandman's French Bulldogs. PUPPY, PETSMART, PETCO or Graduate dog training students must do Training, no exceptions!!!. This covers obedience, protection, and all other types of training. The dog must show no signs of abuse or neglect.
Lifetime Guarantee Training Programs:
7. ALL DOGS from Sandman's French Bulldogs must start a group training class within 2 months from date of purchase, to keep this Guarantee. Buyer must send Sandman's French Bulldogs a copy of Certification of Completed Training within 4 months from date of purchase, to keep this Guarantee or it becomes null and void!!!
Death of Pet Due to Accident:
8. The Seller guarantees the life of this pet for a period of (1) year.
9. In the event of the death of the pet due to accident, the Seller will issue a credit in the amount of ($500) of the original price toward the purchase price of a replacement pet of equivalent value from Sandman's French Bulldogs.
10. In the event of the death of the pet due to accident, a death certificate from a licensed veterinarian must be presented to the Seller within (36) hours of the accident.
11. The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price, and does not include any additional prices declared by the Buyer, such as value as a show dog, etc. Seller sells pets for companion purposes only.
12. In the event this guarantee is exercised, the registration papers must be returned to the Seller.
Pet Lost or Stolen:
13. All puppies from Sandman's French Bulldogs, should have a microchip or Tattoo within 1 month from date of purchase, no exceptions!!. In the event that the pet is lost or stolen within (2) years from the date of birth, the Seller will issue a credit in the amount of ($500) of the original price towards the purchase price of a replacement pet of equivalent value from Sandman's French Bulldogs.
14. In the event that the pet is lost or stolen, the Buyer must advertise the lost pet in a major local newspaper for a period of one week starting twenty four (24) hours after the loss. In addition, the Buyer must notify the police, Humane Society and Animal Control of the loss.
15. The Buyer must present the Seller with copies of: the police report, the advertisement and paid advertisement bill in order to receive this guarantee.
16. The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price, and does not include any additional prices declared by the Buyer, such as value as a show dog, etc.
17. In the event of any litigation in connection with this Guarantee, the purchaser will pay Sandman's French Bulldogs reasonable attorney fees. Venue and jurisdiction for litigation arising out of or related to this contract shall lie exclusively in CUMBERLAND County, NORTH CAROLINA.
18. For the protection of the purchaser and the seller, the puppy must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of taking possession of this puppy. If the sales transaction takes place on Friday and Monday is a holiday, the buyer will be given an extra 24 hours to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian. If this puppy is found to have a life threatening hereditary congenital defect or any major health problem at this exam, a replacement puppy of equal value will be given, provided that the seller is notified within 24 hours after the exam. If the Buyer does not take the puppy/dog to a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours from the date of purchase, this warranty becomes null and void. This puppy must be returned to the Breeder along with the AKC registration papers within 24 hours, at no expense to the breeder, with a signed document from two non associated licensed Veterinarians stating the defect or problem.
19. Some disorders may be caused by environmental factors, for example: cocidia, giardia, kennel cough, cancer, demodectic mange, scabies, allergies and other autoimmune system disorders and these are not covered in this guarantee. This guarantee does not include injuries, fleas, mites, kennel cough or any other intestinal worms/parasites, as they are common in dogs and puppies. Our puppies are vet checked prior to leaving our kennel and you will be provided with his/her medical findings. This guarantee does not include uneven bites, undescended testicles, Class I to II insignificant murmurs, inguinal or umbilical hernias. We, the Breeder will not be responsible for Parvo, Distemper or Cornona Virus after 48 hours of the sale, as these are highly contagious diseases and they can be contacted immediately after leaving the Breeder.
**Please keep your new puppy away Pet stores, parks, boarding kennels, people you don't know, These people and places can be highly contagious and Harmful to your new puppy.**
20. The seller will not accept any returns of the pet, including but not limited to allergy, Landlord/Tenant, marital, or adjustment problems, etc. Under no circumstances may the puppy be transferred to an individual known to mistreat animals, a Pound, Human Society, Animal Shelter, Pet Store, Rescue Organization, or any individual associated with a puppy mill, or released into society without a permanent home. Sandman's French Bulldogs will take any of our dog back for any reason with out questions. Note no money or credit will be given. Sandman's French Bulldogs will issue no cash refunds only credit toward another puppy.
Limitations of Guarantee:
21. This guarantee is non-transferable. The dog must be in good physical condition. No replacement will be given if the female has been bred. No replacement will be given if dog is over weight or over exercised. No replacement if the registration application form has expired. You must follow the Any Pets recommended nutritional program, including recommended dog food and vitamin supplement listed on your Puppy Instruction Form included in your packet or from a licensed veterinarian. You must retain all receipts for food and vitamins to show you are abiding by this guarantee. All dogs must not be over exercised during their growth period. Over exercising is as follows: running with the dog or jumping the dog. All the above-mentioned conditions must be met or all guarantees above mentioned will be void. A licensed veterinarian must do all laboratory verification. The owner is responsible for transportation costs to and from the Seller. Seller is not responsible for any and all veterinarian expenses accumulated on returned or replaced dog or puppy. Seller sells puppies for PET purposes only.
22. This contract is not valid outside the United States.
23. Registration papers for all registered puppies will be given at time of last payment. If the papers are lost, the purchaser is responsible for the cost of obtaining new papers. The AKC OR FCI can take up to 2 to 4 months to return registration papers. Seller sells pets for companion purposes only.
24. This guarantee must be signed and returned to Sandman's French Bulldogs within one week of purchase date or at time of sale or it becomes null and void. By signature below, Buyer acknowledges receipt of a copy of this agreement, information package, including feeding information and vaccine schedule.
25. Agreement represents the total agreement between Sandman's French Bulldogs. and the buyer and no other terms or conditions shall be valid to this sale. I, the undersigned, have read this agreement and agree to its conditions in full .
Purchaser (signature): _________________________