Dachshund Questions

Posted by Site Visitors

Bookmark and Share


Dachshund Questions

A Visitor asked the following question on 11/12/2007
I have a ckc reg. mini chocolate dapple female I want to breed her. Can I breed her to an akc male? and what would I reg. the puppies under?

Date Reply Member
11/13/07 The AKC male will have to be dual registered into CKC, at which time, the litter can only be registered with CKC. AKC does not accept registration from Continental KC. If you are talking about Canadian KC, your female can be registered into AKC with the appropriate documents addressed on their site; thereafter, the litter can be registered with AKC. Tiffany
Kiyana's Haus