Pomeranian Questions

Posted by Site Visitors

Bookmark and Share


Pomeranian Questions

A Visitor asked the following question on 5/10/2006
My 10 and a half month old pom is pregnant. We witnessed her lock with a male pom on March 24(yes we did pull them apart but it must have been too late). Should we bring her to the vet now? Or wait until we beleive she is going into labor?

Date Reply Member
5/11/06 Pulling them apart could've seriously injured both the male and female, that was a big mastake, i guess you got lucky! But yes your female should see a vet right away to have the pregnancy confirmed and have her wellness checked in preparation for the whelping. Your vet will also be able to give you more detailed advice to deal with your mastake and place healthy happy puppyies in good homes. Kaleena
Lovebug Poms&Eskimos